Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law School Building Dedication
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases National Law Journal
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history News 24
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" Washington Post
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival Morning Consult
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long Innocence Project