Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Duke Law School Building Dedication
- Rai: "A patent is an economic instrument, not an instrument for glory" Gizmodo
- Dixon '04 stresses "strengthening the links between us" at annual Links banquet Chatham Star-Tribune
- Rai: CRISPR dispute reveals consequences of race for broad patents Science
- Baxter discusses regional banks streamlining services to avoid federal oversight Marketplace
- Zelenak: Targeted income tax cut or payroll tax cut would help middle-class workers more than current tax proposal USA Today