Curtis A. Bradley is Richard A. Horvitz Professor of Law and Professor of Public Policy Studies, and is also the Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Duke Law. He recently released an article in the American Society of International Law, Insight series, entitled Foreign Officials and Sovereign Immunity in U.S. Courts that deals with the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act (FSIA). The article addresses the conflict between federal circuit courts on the question of whether suits against individual foreign officials are covered by the FSIA. Full Article: ASIL Insight Volume 13, Issue 3.
Professor Curtis A. Bradley releases ASIL Insight on the topic of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Between the Public and Private Sectors: Contemporary State-Owned Enterprises Roundtable
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina Triangle Business Journal
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti
- Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience
- The European Refugee Crisis and Human Trafficking