Professor Curtis A. Bradley releases ASIL Insight on the topic of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
Curtis A. Bradley is Richard A. Horvitz Professor of Law and Professor of Public Policy Studies, and is also the Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Duke Law. He recently released an article in the American Society of International Law, Insight series, entitled Foreign Officials and Sovereign Immunity in U.S. Courts that deals with the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act (FSIA). The article addresses the conflict between federal circuit courts on the question of whether suits against individual foreign officials are covered by the FSIA. Full Article: ASIL Insight Volume 13, Issue 3.
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights
- Digital Security Training
- 2016 DJCIL Conference Proceedings Summary Available Symposium Summary
- Book Discussion and Celebration with Professors Laurence R. Helfer, Jerome H. Reichman and Co-authors
- The Zika Virus and Reproductive Health Rights