A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Professor Curtis A. Bradley releases ASIL Insight on the topic of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law
- Human Rights and Counter-Terrorism in Tunisia
- The Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law 2016 Symposium
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled Intellectual Property Watch