The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Professor Madeline Morris comments on the Obama administration's dropping of the term "enemy combatants"
- 2016 DJCIL Conference Proceedings Summary Available Symposium Summary
- Book Discussion and Celebration with Professors Laurence R. Helfer, Jerome H. Reichman and Co-authors
- The Zika Virus and Reproductive Health Rights
- The Bob McDonnell Case and the Trump Administration Conference: Implications for the Prosecution of Corruption in the US, the UK and the Rest of the World
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law