Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Professor Madeline Morris comments on the Obama administration's dropping of the term "enemy combatants"
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP Marketplace
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal Lawfare
- The Bob McDonnell Case and the Trump Administration: Implications for the Prosecution of Corruption in the US, the UK and the Rest of the World
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts Marketplace
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises Marketplace