Professor Madeline Morris comments on the Obama administration's dropping of the term "enemy combatants"
Sorrell '94 discusses influx of Latino students at HBCUs
Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation
The future of video competition and regulation will be the focus of a Oct. 9 conference in Washington hosted by Duke Law School’s Center for Innovation Policy.
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti
- Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience
- The European Refugee Crisis and Human Trafficking
- Unaccompanied Minors from Central America and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy