Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Federal Communications Chairman Kevin Martin to Speak at Duke
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again The Atlantic
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail The FinReg Blog
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture MarketWatch
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360
- Lin LLM '01 SJD '05: Taiwan's money laundering bill "lags far behind international standards" Taipei Times