Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Federal Communications Chairman Kevin Martin to Speak at Duke
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation ABA Journal
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" Charlotte Observer
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump New York Times
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases National Law Journal
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history News 24