Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Federal Communications Chairman Kevin Martin to Speak at Duke
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
With EDRM acquisition, Duke Law leads in e-discovery study and training
Duke Law's Center for Judicial Studies has taken over EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model), a well-known organization that develops standards, guidelines, and professional resources for e-discovery.
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity Marketplace
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement The Trace
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" Huffington Post
- Nick Galifianakis ’53 and John Semonche ’67
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute