On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
- Governing Global Health: Is there a Role for Human Rights?
- Between Human Rights and IP: Helfer discusses the Marrakesh Treaty Intellectual Property Watch
- Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy
- Duke-Yale Foreign Relations Law Roundtable
- Duke-Pretoria Conference on Comparative Foreign Relations Law