Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States ALI
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors ACLU-NC
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?"
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017