Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
September 24, 2009
- Friedman '97, exec VP and GC at JPMorgan Chase recognized as "transformative leader" in Corporate Counsel's National Women in Law honors Corporate Counsel
- Buell comments on Mueller report relating to Flynn sentencing NPR
- Advocate General of EU Court of Justice cites Bradley and Helfer in opinion on withdrawal of Brexit notification (note 37) CURIA
- Griffin: President's weekend tweet praising Stone's silence reflects both obstruction and witness tampering Vox
- Wyatt '19 calls for reform of statewide database that tracks alleged gang members "with little oversight and major due process concerns" Herald Sun