Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
- Ligon says allowing president to arbitrarily choose press with access to White House raises "a clear First Amendment issue" Washington Times
- Coleman argues Wrongful Conviction Clinic client's factual innocence claim in Fourth Circuit, Nov. 15 Wilson Times
- McAllaster honored by NC AIDS Action Network
- Blocher and Miller: Firearms law and regulatory scholarship have many insights to share The Regulatory Review
- Judicial panel discusses Judge Jeffrey Sutton's book, Nov. 8 Bolch Judicial Institute