A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A copyright black hole swallows our culture
- Bowling discusses Yale's resistance to grad student unions Yale Daily News
- Dunlap: Mattis appointment "a great pick, but it’s vitally important that he be paired with a deputy deeply schooled in budget and procurement processes" TIME
- Dunlap discusses multiple military candidates for Trump cabinet posts TIME
- Rice, McAllaster named to "POZ 100" list of people fighting HIV/AIDS epidemic in the South POZ
- Coleman: South Carolina church shooter's decision to represent himself could "severely disrupt the trial" Agence France-Presse