The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
A copyright black hole swallows our culture
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? New York Times
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban Charlotte Observer
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment Duke University YouTube
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" Military Review