Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
- Dellinger discusses 2016-17 term at "Supreme Court Breakfast Table" Slate
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets Crowdfund Insider
- Rice: Health Care Act would turn our backs on those with HIV and hepatitis Durham Herald-Sun
- Buell discusses team assembled by special counsel for Russia probe L.A. Times
- Dellinger examines the problem of overzealous prosecutors Slate