Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
Aronie '93: Combat professional atrophy by doing something "new, different, and even scary"
The Federal Lawyer
Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation
Over the past year Professor Jonathan Wiener has deployed his expertise on U.S., European, and international environmental law and risk regulation in projects that address a range of global challenges.
Eco-environmental risk management in China
- Powell analyzes Obama administration policies for targeted killing of terrorists Oxford University Press Blog
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts WNHN | Arnie Arnesen
- Purdy: Two new nonfiction books examine the red-state blues The New Republic
- Baade ’55, a former Duke Law faculty member, dies at 86 Weed-Corley-Fish
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause National Constitution Center: Interactive Constitution