Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
- Webcast: Huckerby to speak at Council on Foreign Relations panel on "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women," Wednesday at noon Council on Foreign Relations
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. Marketplace
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense CBC
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News