Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban Christian Science Monitor
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program WRAL
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action The Nation
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report