Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" Globe and Mail
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" Bloomberg Businessweek
- Buell comments on progress of FBI's investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign FactCheck.org
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine Scientific American
- Video: Buell discusses latest allegations regarding Trump and Russia probe The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell