Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Network outage issues resolved
- Joseph MJS '16 named to Milwaukee Business Journal's 2017 Women of Influence Milwaukee Business Journal
- Dellinger examines the problem of overzealous prosecutors Slate
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums Intellectual Property Watch
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair Kenan Institute for Ethics