Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
- Buell comments on DOJ media briefing regarding anti-Trump texts Politico
- Hicks '97 named one of the most powerful executives in corporate America by Black Enterprise Magazine Black Enterprise
- Reiners: Bitcoin futures are a bad idea FinReg Blog
- Huckerby and Fujimura-Fanselow say N.C. citizens' commission is step towards accountability for CIA rendition program Just Security
- U.S. Senate confirms Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 for 5th Circuit Washington Post