Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Network outage issues resolved
Aronie '93: Combat professional atrophy by doing something "new, different, and even scary"
The Federal Lawyer
Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation
Over the past year Professor Jonathan Wiener has deployed his expertise on U.S., European, and international environmental law and risk regulation in projects that address a range of global challenges.
Eco-environmental risk management in China
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down
- Register now for Wintersession 2017
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government New York Times
- Purdy reviews "Four Futures: Life After Capitalism" L.A. Review of Books
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia Forbes