Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban Charlotte Observer
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law Juris
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" Military Review
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment Duke University YouTube