Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life"
In his new memoir, Paul Carrington, the Harry R. Chadwick, Sr. Professor Emeritus of Law, reflects on his long career as a legal scholar, his leadership of Duke Law School as dean from 1978 to 1988, his involvement in law reform and politics, his early years, and his family life over more than 63 years of marriage. A Lucky Lawyer’s Life (Xlibris, 2016) is dedicated to the memory of his late wife, Bessie.The Katy News
- Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life" The Katy News
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders
- Dunlap on Trump and "lawfare": "If we have an opportunity to use law instead of more traditional weapons to address foreign policy issues, I'm all for it" Voice of America
- Bowling comments on Trump administration's effect on Ivy League grad-student unionization efforts Yale Daily News
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor