Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
- Bowling comments on Trump administration's effect on Ivy League grad-student unionization efforts Yale Daily News
- Fifteen professional skills faculty are now clinical professors
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor
- Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute