The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
- Exonerated clinic client Dudley reflects on freedom and reconciliation during Duke Law Thanksgiving celebration News & Observer
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Smith released after 20 years Winston-Salem Journal
- Coleman on Kalvin Michael Smith release: "We’re going to keep at it until we exonerate him"