Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
- International Human Rights Clinic supports work of novel truth commission in North Carolina
- Zhao '18 submits amicus to N.C. Supreme Court for Children's Law Clinic
- Figuring Out the Tax: Zelenak’s new book recounts the early development of U.S. federal income tax
- Jenkins: "Next year will be different," when hiatus on works entering public domain ends The Atlantic
- Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database