The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Class of 2007 Student Profiles:
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" Military Review
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? New York Times
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban Charlotte Observer
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd Yale Daily News