Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students Tipping the Scales
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution Faculty Lounge
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students