Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs
- Class of 2016 presents Justin Miller awards at gala
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program
- Duke Law celebrates the Class of 2016
- Research project by third-year students Bailey and Jaep cited as support for giving nurse practitioners full practice authority Centre Daily Times