Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Hooding 2015: Koh tells graduates to “live your values”
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work Duke Magazine
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience Lawdragon Campus