This writing contest encourages and rewards law student writings on a business law subject of general or current interest. For more information, contact Leslie Banas (312-988-5630). Visit http://www.abanet.org/buslaw/hershman/hershman.doc for the entry form.
2009 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students Tipping the Scales
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution Faculty Lounge
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students