This writing contest encourages and rewards law student writings on a business law subject of general or current interest. For more information, contact Leslie Banas (312-988-5630). Visit http://www.abanet.org/buslaw/hershman/hershman.doc for the entry form.
2009 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention New York Times
- JD/LLM candidate gives one South Carolinian's perspective on the Confederate flag Edgefield Advertiser