This writing contest encourages and rewards law student writings on a business law subject of general or current interest. For more information, contact Leslie Banas (312-988-5630). Visit http://www.abanet.org/buslaw/hershman/hershman.doc for the entry form.
2009 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut The Nation
- Pearson '16 discusses Duke rally in support of Missouri protestors Duke Chronicle
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students Intelligence Squared
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Benning '17, BLSA, address university response to race-related incidents Duke Chronicle