* Contributes to the advancement of women in society
* Promotes issues and concerns of women in the legal profession
* Exhibits motivations, tenacity and enthusiasm
* Demonstrates high academic achievement
* Earns your respect and that of your colleagues
The student you select will be recognized in the Women Lawyers Journal as a recipient of the 2010 Outstanding Student Award and will receive a one-year complimentary membership in NAWL. Because we honor over 100 law students annually, only one student per law school may be nominated. Multiple submissions will result in our arbitrary selection of one.
Your nomination should include a brief letter by your or your designee outlining why the student merits selection, and a copy of the student's resume, including the nominee's permanent mailing address for future membership mailings.
Nominations must be received no later than May 14, 2010. Nominations received after that date will not be entitled to the benefits associated with this award.
Please return your selection by mail, e-mail or fax to:
National Association of Women Lawyers
Attn: Lindsey Urban
American Bar Center, M.S. 15.2
321 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654