Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Junk Science in Criminal Trials: A Practitioner's Tale
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe petitions state officials for release Slate
- Duke Law contributes to investigation into "The Last Days of Darryl Hunt" Winston-Salem Journal
- Benjamin discusses internet service regulations and the future of net neutrality litigation Daily Journal | Appellate Report Podcast
- Coleman comments on "sad, sad situation" facing exonerated brothers now embroiled in disputes over pardon payouts News & Observer
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy