Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Feb. 11, 2010: Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition Final Round
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense CBC
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases genomeweb
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations News & Observer
- Former Duke President Brodie dies Duke Today