Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Feb. 11, 2010: Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition Final Round
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets National Law Journal
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries' highest honor AALL
- Richman looks to India's private heart hospitals to solve "our most intractable national economic problem" NEJM Catalyst
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal Africanews
- Wiener, Adler join group of scholars in calling on Trump to rewrite executive order on new regulations Greenwire