Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Feb. 11, 2010: Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition Final Round
- Young on judicial nomination process: "Political polarization turns ordinary political disagreements and legal disagreements into moral crusades" Duke Chronicle
- Tucker '04 named CEO of Families First Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Fine '11 wins Duke Alumni Association award for Service by a Young Alumna Duke Today
- Arnold '67 receives alumni award for outstanding volunteer service Duke Today
- Forever Duke awards received by Courington '77, del Real '93, and Nelson '89 Duke Today