Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
New York - Health Care Reform Panel Discussion hosted by the Duke Law Club of New York and Pryor Cashman LLP
- Wester '72 receives distinguished pro bono service award Robinson Bradshaw
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice NCDOJ
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding"