Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Feb. 23, 2010: 9th Annual Bernstein Lecture
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Pick Nick: Galifianakis ’53 discusses his political career along with author Semonche ’67 WUNC: The State of Things
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision The FinReg Blog