Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Feb. 23, 2010: 9th Annual Bernstein Lecture
- Dellinger says history and case law on indicting a sitting president lead nowhere: "It's a scoreless tie" The Atlantic
- Longest discusses reasons for rural South becoming repository for much of the country's waste Scalawag
- Blocher and co-author analyze ten years of post-Heller challenges to gun regulations Vox
- Holton discusses Eviction Diversion Program and gentrification in Durham Durham Herald-Sun
- Longest analyzes proposed legislation for keeping GenX emissions from N.C. water Fayetteville Observer