The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
March 2, 2010: Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture
- Farahany comments on unauthorized herpes vaccine research CNN
- Dreeben '81 could be "closer" for Mueller investigation ABC News
- Cox comments on profit estimates for Indian smartphone startup Bloomberg Technology
- Snyder JD/MBA '95 discusses journey from D-League to NBA playoffs NewsOK
- Buell discusses possible report from Mueller investigation Politico