On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
March 2, 2010: Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture
- Rice: Health Care Act would turn our backs on those with HIV and hepatitis Durham Herald-Sun
- Blocher: Supreme Court "doesn’t have an appetite for a Second Amendment case right now" The Trace
- Buell discusses team assembled by special counsel for Russia probe L.A. Times
- Dellinger discusses 2016-17 term at "Supreme Court Breakfast Table" Slate
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets Crowdfund Insider