The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
March 2, 2010: Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture
- Zelenak: Border adjustment tax would would hit poorest citizens hardest USA Today
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" Charlotte Observer
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump New York Times
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation ABA Journal
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases National Law Journal