Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases
- Glymph says 14th Amendment is particularly relevant today Philadelphia Tribune
- Griffin: "It does not appear that any material coded as ‘classified’" was in leaked Comey memos PolitiFact
- Raskin: Lack of deputy secretary "seems to have taken Treasury off the field in several major policy battles" National Law Journal
- Young, Bradley cited in Gorsuch's concurring opinion in "Jesner v. Arab Bank" Supreme Court of the United States
- Video: Glymph, Miller discuss 14th Amendment National Constitution Center