Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices JD Supra
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" Globe and Mail
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" Bloomberg Businessweek
- Buell comments on progress of FBI's investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign FactCheck.org
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine Scientific American