Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog
Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center
Balfour Smith, Program Coordinator for the Center for the Study of the Public Domain, received a Meritorious Award for his volunteer efforts.Duke Today
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine PBS NewsHour
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center Duke Today
- Bowling discusses national funding in Yale grad student union election Yale Daily News
- Charles discusses ramifications of Supreme Court ruling in redistricting case WFAE Charlotte