On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
- SEC appoints Hamm '88 to Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Mondo Visione
- Wettach explains need for alternatives to school suspension Minneapolis Post
- Teachout '99 proposes process for evaluating public officials accused of sexual misconduct New York Times
- Dunlap comments on continued Russian military presence in Syria ThinkProgress
- Cox, Danner, Charles named recipients of 2018 AALS section awards for excellence in legal education Association of American Law Schools