Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. Marketplace
- Lin LLM '01 SJD '05: Taiwan's money laundering bill "lags far behind international standards" Taipei Times
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases genomeweb
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations News & Observer