On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Incoming Dean Judge David Levi Receives Honorable Send-off From the Federal Bench
- Podcast: Benjamin discusses Supreme Court ruling in case involving sex offenders' use of social media Bloomberg Law
- Charles discusses implications of Supreme Court's decision to hear Wisconsin gerrymandering case WFAE Charlotte
- Benjamin analyzes Supreme Court opinion on sex offenders and social networking Washington Post: Volokh Conspiracy
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court New York Times
- MJS candidate Hon. Bernice Donald receives ABA's 2017 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award American Bar Association