The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Incoming Dean Judge David Levi Receives Honorable Send-off From the Federal Bench
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Pick Nick: Galifianakis ’53 discusses his political career along with author Semonche ’67 WUNC: The State of Things
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD
- Reiners analyzes Carmen Segarra and competing visions of bank supervision The FinReg Blog