Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Incoming Dean Judge David Levi Receives Honorable Send-off From the Federal Bench
- Dunlap: Mattis appointment "a great pick, but it’s vitally important that he be paired with a deputy deeply schooled in budget and procurement processes" TIME
- Bowling discusses Yale's resistance to grad student unions Yale Daily News
- Recio-Blanco LLM '12 named director of Ocean Program at Environmental Law Institute Environmental Law Institute
- Price elected Duke University's tenth president Duke University
- Dunlap discusses multiple military candidates for Trump cabinet posts TIME