Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Incoming Dean Judge David Levi Receives Honorable Send-off From the Federal Bench
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors Duke Today
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban Charlotte Observer
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law Juris
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" Military Review