Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke trustees approve new joint degree programs
- SEC appoints Hamm '88 to Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Mondo Visione
- Wettach explains need for alternatives to school suspension Minneapolis Post
- Teachout '99 proposes process for evaluating public officials accused of sexual misconduct New York Times
- Dunlap comments on continued Russian military presence in Syria ThinkProgress
- Cox, Danner, Charles named recipients of 2018 AALS section awards for excellence in legal education Association of American Law Schools