Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Duke trustees approve new joint degree programs
- Brewster discusses possibility of new tariffs on auto imports Marketplace
- Ward discusses proliferation of increasingly sophisticated fake videos online WRAL
- Sistrunk '82 reflects on early life and legal career Orangeburg Times & Democrat
- McCoy brings personal conviction to Civil Justice Clinic’s Eviction Diversion Program Politico
- Benjamin analyzes ruling barring Trump from blocking users on Twitter New York Times