James B. Maxwell a member with Maxwell, Freeman & Bowman in Durham, has received the 2007 Dr. I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from the North Carolina Bar Association. The award is given annually to an outstanding attorney who has performed exemplary public service in his/her community.
James B. Maxwell '66 Receives Public Service Award
- Paul Hardin III ’54 honored with endowed scholarship
- Levi elected American Law Institute president
- Sorrell '94 receives Dallas Bar Association's 2016 MLK Justice Award Dallas Bar Association
- Top tech attorney Yates '81 pitches Atlanta to Bay Area tech firms San Francisco Business Times
- Levy LLM '12 discusses the evolution of her legal career TAU Law Alumni Association