James B. Maxwell a member with Maxwell, Freeman & Bowman in Durham, has received the 2007 Dr. I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from the North Carolina Bar Association. The award is given annually to an outstanding attorney who has performed exemplary public service in his/her community.
James B. Maxwell '66 Receives Public Service Award
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Grant '84 appointed first Chief Diversity Officer for Richland Two school district in Columbia, S.C. Cola Daily
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas KERA News
- Haagen discusses implications of NLRB rejection of union for Northwestern athletes Bloomberg Business
- Banegas Masia '00 joins Akerman as partner Law 360