James B. Maxwell '66 Receives Public Service Award
James B. Maxwell a member with Maxwell, Freeman & Bowman in Durham, has received the 2007 Dr. I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from the North Carolina Bar Association. The award is given annually to an outstanding attorney who has performed exemplary public service in his/her community.
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program The New York Times
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law Law360
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability FT.com
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions McClatchyDC
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer Daily Report