James B. Maxwell a member with Maxwell, Freeman & Bowman in Durham, has received the 2007 Dr. I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from the North Carolina Bar Association. The award is given annually to an outstanding attorney who has performed exemplary public service in his/her community.
James B. Maxwell '66 Receives Public Service Award
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Duke Law receives new endowed professorship
- Congratulations to 2016 alumni award winners
- Scharf '88 discusses sharing deanship at Case Western Reserve University School of Law Inside Higher Ed
- President Obama appoints Washington '92 to Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States The White House