Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Duke Law Professors Discuss Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- SEC appoints Hamm '88 to Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Mondo Visione
- Wettach explains need for alternatives to school suspension Minneapolis Post
- Cox, Danner, Charles named recipients of 2018 AALS section awards for excellence in legal education Association of American Law Schools
- Baxter: Bitcoin is great, just don't buy it Wall Street Journal
- Video: Glymph discusses freedom, equality, and the 14th Amendment National Constitution Center