The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Duke Law Professors Discuss Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" Banking Exchange
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting Duke Chronicle
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" Christian Science Monitor
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman Associated Press
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 American Constitution Society