Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law Professors Discuss Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. Marketplace
- Webcast: Huckerby to speak at Council on Foreign Relations panel on "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women," Wednesday at noon Council on Foreign Relations
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360
- Lin LLM '01 SJD '05: Taiwan's money laundering bill "lags far behind international standards" Taipei Times
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News