October 11, 2010
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Fifteen professional skills faculty are now clinical professors
Duke Law has elevated 15 members of its full-time clinical, legal writing, and other professional skills faculty to the position of clinical professor of law (teaching).
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice NCDOJ
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding"