The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
- Figuring Out the Tax: Zelenak’s new book recounts the early development of U.S. federal income tax
- Dix '20 prevails in Hardt Cup final argument
- Meaghan Newkirk JD/LLM ’18
- Kentucky Sports Radio's Jones '03 discusses possible 2020 Senate challenge to McConnell Politico
- Duke Law grads’ first-time bar passage rates among the country’s highest National Law Journal