Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Duke Law Professors Comment on the Supreme Court's Invalidation of Desegregation Plans
- Buell: "Whatever's coming out of the Senate investigation is the floor, not the ceiling of what Mueller can develop" MSNBC
- Ward discusses Facebook, blockchain, and data decentralization Legaltech News
- Buell: "Mueller and his people don’t want to drag this out any more than anyone else" Politico
- Young article cited in Supreme Court opinion on sports gambling (p. 18) Murphy v. NCAA
- Clotfelter discusses Supreme Court ruling on gambling and sports Washington Post