A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Law Professors Comment on the Supreme Court's Invalidation of Desegregation Plans
- Siegel article investigates interaction of Supreme Court and lower courts Public Books
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one Vox
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 New York Times
- Warren '08 named solicitor general of Georgia Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail The FinReg Blog