Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Duke Law Professors Comment on the Supreme Court's Invalidation of Desegregation Plans
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban Christian Science Monitor
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action The Nation
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report