A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law Professors Comment on the Supreme Court's Invalidation of Desegregation Plans
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Pick Nick: Galifianakis ’53 discusses his political career along with author Semonche ’67 WUNC: The State of Things
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Pishko '77 represents Wrongful Comvictions Clinic exoneree in successful civil suit against Greensboro News & Observer