Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law Professors Comment on the Supreme Court's Invalidation of Desegregation Plans
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling Just Security
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" The State of Things
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman Associated Press
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" Banking Exchange
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting Duke Chronicle