- Bookbagging classes
- Registration timing
- Registration for classes outside the Law School
- Independent Study Registration
- Dealing with pre-requisites
- Classes that overlap in time
- Cross-listed classes
- Credit minimums and maximums per semester
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.