- Bookbagging classes
- Registration timing
- Registration for classes outside the Law School
- Independent Study Registration
- Dealing with pre-requisites
- Classes that overlap in time
- Cross-listed classes
- Credit minimums and maximums per semester
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.