- Bookbagging classes
- Registration timing
- Registration for classes outside the Law School
- Independent Study Registration
- Dealing with pre-requisites
- Classes that overlap in time
- Cross-listed classes
- Credit minimums and maximums per semester
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor