Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
- Lauer joins Environmental Law and Policy Clinic as Science and Policy Fellow
- Cybersecurity expert Malekos Smith appointed as inaugural Reuben Everett Cyber Scholar
- Buell: Manafort plea deal indicates he can help Mueller "make a case against one or more people" Chicago Tribune
- Malekos Smith: U.S. must study cultural and historical elements of Iran’s weaponization of cyberspace to plan effective defense Just Security
- Reiners analyzes implications of having former top financial regulators serve as directors of and advisors to cryptocurrency firms The FinReg Blog