- Award for Leadership - The recipient is someone who has been especially active in the Law School and/or the greater Durham community, who demonstrates initiative and leads by example. He or she takes responsibility for his or her actions and encourages others to do the same.
- Award for Integrity - The recipient is a courageous person with strong principles, a solid character, and a true sense of altruism. Demonstrating an appreciation for honesty and justice, he or she instills these same qualities in others.
- Award for Citizenship - A genuine enthusiasm for the Duke Law School community distinguishes this recipient as someone who brings people together in constructive ways. With a spirit of optimism, he or she looks beyond individual differences to find common ground in mentoring relationships with others.
- Award for Intellectual Curiosity - Not necessarily the student with the highest grades or the most academic honors, the recipient is a person who truly enjoys learning. He or she has an intellectual hunger and passion for the law and consistently shares this with and encourages it in others.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Duke Law faculty to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House counsel
Judge Allyson Duncan '75 tells grads to value "serendipity," seize opportunities that come their way.
The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.
Defending free speech
First Amendment Clinic caps off successful first year, readies new Campus Speech Database.
Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
Nominate a Classmate for the Justin Miller Awards for Graduating Duke Law Students
D.C. Summer Institute offers introductory courses in law and legal thinking
Duke Law’s D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy is currently enrolling students for courses in legal reasoning, constitutional law, persuasion and analysis, and leadership in public service this summer in Washington, D.C.
Duke Law is one of the top schools sending graduates to federal clerkships, ABA data shows
Above the Law
- Duke Law is one of the top schools sending graduates to federal clerkships, ABA data shows Above the Law
- Convocation 2019: Duncan ’75 tells grads to value “serendipity,” seize opportunities that come their way
- Presentation of Justin Miller Awards, gala, launch 2019 graduation festivities
- First Amendment Clinic ends inaugural year on a high note, readies first-of-its-kind Campus Speech Database for launch
- Phillips ’20 co-authors Bass Connections’ data-security guide Bass Connections