- Award for Leadership - The recipient is someone who has been especially active in the Law School and/or the greater Durham community, who demonstrates initiative and leads by example. He or she takes responsibility for his or her actions and encourages others to do the same.
- Award for Integrity - The recipient is a courageous person with strong principles, a solid character, and a true sense of altruism. Demonstrating an appreciation for honesty and justice, he or she instills these same qualities in others.
- Award for Citizenship - A genuine enthusiasm for the Duke Law School community distinguishes this recipient as someone who brings people together in constructive ways. With a spirit of optimism, he or she looks beyond individual differences to find common ground in mentoring relationships with others.
- Award for Intellectual Curiosity - Not necessarily the student with the highest grades or the most academic honors, the recipient is a person who truly enjoys learning. He or she has an intellectual hunger and passion for the law and consistently shares this with and encourages it in others.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Nominate a Classmate for the Justin Miller Awards for Graduating Duke Law Students
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit