Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Today's webcast: The Herbert L. Bernstein Memorial Lecture, "Proportionality in Constitutional Law: Why Everywhere but Here?"
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties KUOW
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law Duke Today
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA Marketplace
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law