The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Today's webcast: The Herbert L. Bernstein Memorial Lecture, "Proportionality in Constitutional Law: Why Everywhere but Here?"
Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure
The FinReg Blog
Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
Duke Law YouTube https://youtu.be/ZB9gBNUUxp8
- 2016 DJCIL Conference Proceedings Summary Available Symposium Summary
- The Zika Virus and Reproductive Health Rights
- Book Discussion and Celebration with Professors Laurence R. Helfer, Jerome H. Reichman and Co-authors
- Labor and Human Rights in the Trump Era, at Home and Abroad
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP Marketplace