The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of Durham shopping center transformation
A forlorn, largely vacant shopping center on 10 acres of asphalt in central Durham seems like an unlikely place for innovation. But Ann Woodward, executive director of the nonprofit Scrap Exchange, imagines transforming this site into a creative reuse arts district (the “RAD”). This district, an inventive mix of nonprofits, cooperatives, and for-profit companies, would not only ensure that the Lakewood Shopping Center becomes a profitable asset, but would also be the catalyst for the revitalization of the surrounding neighborhood.
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement The Trace
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" Huffington Post
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity Marketplace
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute
- Cox comments on HHS nominee's stock holdings New York Times