Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail The FinReg Blog
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture MarketWatch
- Webcast: Huckerby to speak at Council on Foreign Relations panel on "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women," Wednesday at noon Council on Foreign Relations
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360
- Lin LLM '01 SJD '05: Taiwan's money laundering bill "lags far behind international standards" Taipei Times