Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors ACLU-NC
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center Duke Today
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States ALI
- Charles discusses ramifications of Supreme Court ruling in redistricting case WFAE Charlotte
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices JD Supra