The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing in USA Today and Wall Street Journal
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one Vox
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture MarketWatch
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense CBC
- Dunlap: Mattis appointment "a great pick, but it’s vitally important that he be paired with a deputy deeply schooled in budget and procurement processes" TIME
- Dunlap discusses multiple military candidates for Trump cabinet posts TIME