Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing in USA Today and Wall Street Journal
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" Military Review
- Dunlap discusses U.S. missile strike in Syria WRAL
- Dunlap analyzes ethics of targeting "war-sustaining objects" Yale Journal of International Law Forum
- Dunlap examines the Trump administration and foreign policy challenges posed by Syria and North Korea Duke Today
- Dunlap comments on Air Force plan to increase space war capabilities Axios