- Make sure there are no blocks on your account. We are not able to override these.
- You can enroll in up to 9 credits during this registration window which begins at 8 am and ends at 7:59 am on Thursday morning.
- If you take yourself out of a course or remove yourself from a waitlist, but then decide that you do want to take that course, you will NOT be able to get your spot back if the course has filled in the meantime or get your same spot back on the waitlist.
- If you are placed on a waitlist when it appears that there are available seats, you are probably already enrolled in another course which meets at the same time as the course for which you are waitlisted. You will not roll off the waitlist into the course until the time conflict is resolved. But make sure that this is the reason BEFORE you drop anything.
- If you wish to enroll in a non-law course, you should submit this form (link), signed by Dean Maher to the Registrar’s Office (Room 2027). You will be manually enrolled by the University Registrar as long as there are open seats in the course. These courses do not count towards your 9 credit limit for this registration window. You do not need to turn in these forms tomorrow.
LLMs: Your registration window opens tomorrow (11/9).
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.