- Make sure there are no blocks on your account. We are not able to override these.
- You can enroll in up to 9 credits during this registration window which begins at 8 am and ends at 7:59 am on Thursday morning.
- If you take yourself out of a course or remove yourself from a waitlist, but then decide that you do want to take that course, you will NOT be able to get your spot back if the course has filled in the meantime or get your same spot back on the waitlist.
- If you are placed on a waitlist when it appears that there are available seats, you are probably already enrolled in another course which meets at the same time as the course for which you are waitlisted. You will not roll off the waitlist into the course until the time conflict is resolved. But make sure that this is the reason BEFORE you drop anything.
- If you wish to enroll in a non-law course, you should submit this form (link), signed by Dean Maher to the Registrar’s Office (Room 2027). You will be manually enrolled by the University Registrar as long as there are open seats in the course. These courses do not count towards your 9 credit limit for this registration window. You do not need to turn in these forms tomorrow.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
LLMs: Your registration window opens tomorrow (11/9).
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life"
In his new memoir, Paul Carrington, the Harry R. Chadwick, Sr. Professor Emeritus of Law, reflects on his long career as a legal scholar, his leadership of Duke Law School as dean from 1978 to 1988, his involvement in law reform and politics, his early years, and his family life over more than 63 years of marriage. A Lucky Lawyer’s Life (Xlibris, 2016) is dedicated to the memory of his late wife, Bessie.The Katy News