Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life"
In his new memoir, Paul Carrington, the Harry R. Chadwick, Sr. Professor Emeritus of Law, reflects on his long career as a legal scholar, his leadership of Duke Law School as dean from 1978 to 1988, his involvement in law reform and politics, his early years, and his family life over more than 63 years of marriage. A Lucky Lawyer’s Life (Xlibris, 2016) is dedicated to the memory of his late wife, Bessie.The Katy News
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism Christian Science Monitor
- Purdy: North Carolina's Moral Marches hold lessons for the left The New Yorker
- Young comments on N.C. legislators' push for national constitutional convention NC Policy Watch