Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Video | Center for Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown The Hill
- Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group Businesswire
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS Politico
- Mizzou student organizers discuss activism and sacrifice at Duke Law conference on civil rights Duke Chronicle