A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
- Rai discusses Federal Circuit's decision in biotech patent case Intellectual Property Watch
- Center for Innovation Policy releases report on the dearth of public funding for research in the physical sciences and engineering Center for Innovation Policy
- Booz Allen Hamilton appoints Labaton '86 executive V.P. for corporate affairs BusinessWire
- Goldberg '16 receives 2018 Equal Justice Works fellowship PR Newswire
- Video: Levi interviews Kagan, Clement American Law Institute