Sorrell '94 discusses influx of Latino students at HBCUs
Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation
The future of video competition and regulation will be the focus of a Oct. 9 conference in Washington hosted by Duke Law School’s Center for Innovation Policy.
- Rai discusses possible effects of proposed trade deal on pharmaceutical patents and access to medicines Modern Healthcare
- Longest says N.C. senate bill countering fracking moratoriums violates legislative rules Winston-Salem Journal
- Charles comments on Supreme Court's fall term HuffPost Live
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike PRI's The World
- Dunlap: Gather facts on Afghan hospital incident before declaring it a war crime The Hill