State Sen. Daniel T. Blue Jr. '73, a former chair of the Duke Board of Trustees, received Duke’s highest honor for distinguished service and says Founder’s Day should honor the courage of Duke’s African-American ‘firsts.’
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4
- Pick Nick: Galifianakis ’53 discusses his political career along with author Semonche ’67 WUNC: The State of Things
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Pishko '77 represents Wrongful Comvictions Clinic exoneree in successful civil suit against Greensboro News & Observer
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD