State Sen. Daniel T. Blue Jr. '73, a former chair of the Duke Board of Trustees, received Duke’s highest honor for distinguished service and says Founder’s Day should honor the courage of Duke’s African-American ‘firsts.’
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting Duke Chronicle
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" Christian Science Monitor
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman Associated Press
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" Banking Exchange
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? ACS Blog