Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Clinical Professor Jane Wettach testifies before the House Select Committee on Education of Students with Disabilities
Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure
The FinReg Blog
Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
Duke Law YouTube https://youtu.be/ZB9gBNUUxp8
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure The FinReg Blog
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action The Nation
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program WRAL