On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Clinical Professor Jane Wettach testifies before the House Select Committee on Education of Students with Disabilities
- Buell: Scandals like Equifax hack can lead to new regulations Fortune
- Harrington '87 named Lawyer of the Year by N.C. Lawyers Weekly magazine North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
- Duke Law's EDRM holds conference on new e-discovery guidelines for technology assisted review Legaltech News
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic advised winners of Duke Startup Challenge Duke Today
- Meet the LLM Class of 2018