D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Clinical Professor Jane Wettach testifies before the House Select Committee on Education of Students with Disabilities
- Jupiter '78 succumbs to complications from stroke Louisiana Record
- Rai and Richman chart path to thwart pharmaceutical "product hopping" Health Affairs
- Longest analyzes proposed legislation for keeping GenX emissions from N.C. water Fayetteville Observer
- Buell: "Whatever's coming out of the Senate investigation is the floor, not the ceiling of what Mueller can develop" MSNBC
- Ward discusses Facebook, blockchain, and data decentralization Legaltech News