The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference The Hill
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case Bloomberg Business
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses Reuters
- Wiener and Duke colleagues address climate and energy issues in China Duke Energy Initiative
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" Dissent