The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
Aronie '93: Combat professional atrophy by doing something "new, different, and even scary"
The Federal Lawyer
Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation
Over the past year Professor Jonathan Wiener has deployed his expertise on U.S., European, and international environmental law and risk regulation in projects that address a range of global challenges.
Eco-environmental risk management in China
- Powell analyzes Obama administration policies for targeted killing of terrorists Oxford University Press Blog
- Aronie '93: Combat professional atrophy by doing something "new, different, and even scary" The Federal Lawyer
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts WNHN | Arnie Arnesen
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic hosts Sept. 29 legal tech showcase during Duke's Entrepreneurship Week