The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- Video: Baxter discusses the Bitcoin bubble Journal Editorial Report
- Zelenak comments on new tax enforcement provisions for small businesses HuffPost
- Patel ’18 receives Skadden Fellowship to serve LGBTQ and HIV-affected Staten Islanders
- Rabiej comments on new guide for e-discovery and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Duke Law | EDRM
- Hicks '97 named one of the most powerful executives in corporate America by Black Enterprise Magazine Black Enterprise