The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective Carolina Academic Press
- Purdy's After Nature traces the formation of America's concept of nature Harper's
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference C-Span
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2018