The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance National Law Journal
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court White House.gov
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing Foreign Policy
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years" ABA Journal
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants Blue Ridge Outdoors