Duke Law Tech Lab hosts Demo Day & Celebration April 7
You are invited to the 2017 Duke Law Tech Lab Demo Day & Celebration. Duke Law is taking a leading role at the intersection of law and technology, and we believe the Triangle can lead the way in legal technology development and law tech investment. RSVP for the event
The Duke Law Tech Lab is a pre-accelerator program aimed at providing companies creating legal, compliance, or policy technology tools with the connections and insight to take them to the next level. The 7 teams accepted to the 2017 program will present their companies at an interactive demo day & celebration with the chance to earn thousands of dollars in prize money, including an "Audience Favorite Award" on which all attendees will get to vote!
- When: Friday, April 7 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm (demos start at 5:30)
- Where: The Bullpen (Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship hub) at 215 Morris St, Durham, NC 27701
- Parking: The large surface lost across the street is closing for renovations and the Bullpen’s parking is going to be limited to the surrounding lot around the Imperial Building and the Durham Centre Garage located on Morris Street just a few steps away.
Please RSVP HERE, as space is limited.
Also, feel free to make it an evening and join an informal gathering of law tech folks at Fullsteam Brewery after the event.
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Latham & Watkins (Gold sponsor)
- Smith Anderson (Bronze sponsor)
- Wyrick Robbins
- Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina
- Forrest Firm
Contact John Fallone with questions.