Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
- Adcock '76 elected trustee to Turner Funds' Board PR Newswire
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions Bloomberg Law
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 New York Times
- Warren '08 named solicitor general of Georgia Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Siegel article investigates interaction of Supreme Court and lower courts Public Books