Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure
The FinReg Blog
Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
Duke Law YouTube https://youtu.be/ZB9gBNUUxp8
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure The FinReg Blog
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program WRAL
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action The Nation
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired