Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings Wall Street Journal
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company Harvard Law Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd Yale Daily News
- Zelenak: Border adjustment tax would would hit poorest citizens hardest USA Today
- Levy discusses N.C. GOP's attempt to limit Dem appointments by shrinking state appellate court All Things Considered