“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities
- Booz Allen Hamilton appoints Labaton '86 executive V.P. for corporate affairs BusinessWire
- Goldberg '16 receives 2018 Equal Justice Works fellowship PR Newswire
- Video: Levi interviews Kagan, Clement American Law Institute
- Dunlap analyzes the obligations of citizenship and military service War on the Rocks
- Dimond retires: Dynamic teacher leaves lasting legacy in classroom and on curriculum