I come from China. It is famous for many many things, such as china, tea, and the Beijing Olympic Games. I obtained an LLB degree from Nanjing University Law School, which is one of the top universities in China and has a long history. Then I worked and lived in Shanghai as an attorney. Shanghai is the most energetic and fashionable city in the world!
2. What brought you to law school and what do you want to do with your degree?
I came here since I desire to know more people from different countries and cultures, to communicate and even become friends with them. That will be my fortune, not only for my professional career, but also for my colorful life.
3. When you are not at the Law School, how do you like to spend your time?
Dancing as a member of Chinese Jasmine Dancing Team and learning some traditional Chinese dances. Swimming in the Wilson Center. Traveling to all of the famous places in America -- as many as I can.
4. What are the first five songs on your favorite iPod playlist?
- You Don't Miss Your Water- Craig David
- Memory- Barbra Streisand
- It's My Life- Bon Jovi
- Hey Jude- Beatles
- Hero- Enrique Iglesias
5. Tell us something about yourself that otherwise we wouldn’t know or guess.
I love singing karaoke and like all the fancy cocktails!