I grew up in Durham, N.C. You've probably heard of it -- it's kind of a big deal. I went to Stanford University where I majored in English, and after that I lived in San Francisco, writing and editing for magazines.
2. What brought you to law school and what do you want to do with your degree?
I came to law school because I'm interested in how people in societies establish rules, assign fault, and learn how to live with one another. I also came for the free pizza.
3. When you are not at the Law School, how do you like to spend your time?
Hiking and swimming in the Eno River, watching horror movies, and falling off the climbing wall at the Wilson Center.
4. What are the first five songs on your favorite iPod playlist?
- I Wear My Sunglasses at Night- Corey Hart
- Heaven Hammer (Missing)- Beck
- Ghost in this House- Alison Krauss
- Rebellion (Lies)- Arcade Five
- Evaporated- Ben Folds Five
5. Tell us something about yourself that otherwise we wouldn’t know or guess.
I love Christmas socks and I'm a published poet.