Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility WRAL TechWire
- Buell and Griffin: Trump Jr. claim of attorney-client privilege is likely frivolous Washington Post
- Schmalbeck: End the alternative minimum tax, don't mend it Wall Street Journal
- Blocher comments on concealed carry bill PolitiFact
- Podcast: Griffin discusses the presidential pardon power and obstruction of justice Washington Post | Can He Do That?