Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- New endowed professorship honors Brown ’74 Duke Today
- Buell discusses SEC fine for pro golfer Bloomberg
- Duke Law Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy hosts “Equality of Opportunity” conference, May 24-25
- Safra '01 joins Proskauer as partner in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group BusinessWire
- Bowling analyzes effects of nontenure faculty unionization at Duke Talent Management