Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" The FinReg Blog
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration Salt Lake Tribune
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial Bloomberg
- New issue of Duke Law Journal celebrates the scholarship, impact, of Prof. Jim Cox Duke Law Journal