Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban Christian Science Monitor
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure The FinReg Blog