Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases genomeweb
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations News & Observer
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense CBC
- Former Duke President Brodie dies Duke Today