Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? ACS Blog
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 American Constitution Society
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture Duke Magazine
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week Duke Today