Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Ward discusses proliferation of increasingly sophisticated fake videos online WRAL
- Brewster discusses possibility of new tariffs on auto imports Marketplace
- Farrin '90: Civil Justice Clinic's Eviction Diversion Program deserves funding Durham Herald-Sun
- Sistrunk '82 reflects on early life and legal career Orangeburg Times & Democrat
- McCoy brings personal conviction to Civil Justice Clinic’s Eviction Diversion Program Politico