Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- McAllaster: Supreme Court healthcare ruling means states can continue using federal funds to decrease cost of HIV medication The Body
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" MSNBC
- Zelenak says tax software enables opaque tax provisions Financial Times
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision WUNC: The State of Things
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina Triangle Business Journal