Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective Carolina Academic Press
- Purdy's After Nature traces the formation of America's concept of nature Harper's
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016
- Excerpted from Purdy's After Nature: Foodies can succeed where environmentalists failed Bloomberg View
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference C-Span