Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Cox calls former Sen. Gramm someone "who contributed mightily to the financial crisis" New York Times
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC Politico
- Gao '86 criticizes Chinese government response to stock market collapse Bloomberg Business
- Siegel testifies in contentious Capitol Hill hearing on "judicial activism" National Law Journal
- Dunlap comments on Trump's POW insult The Daily Beast