Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Greene co-authors policy proposal to turn tax credit into emergency savings tool for low-income workers The Hill
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. The Marshall Project
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs Slate
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. National Law Journal
- In Judicature: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process