Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- McAllaster: More funding needed for organizations helping HIV/AIDS patients in rural South AL.com
- Excerpted from Purdy's After Nature: Foodies can succeed where environmentalists failed Bloomberg View
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference C-Span
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" Duke Magazine
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry NPR: StateImpact