Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 Press Release Rocket
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client Richmond County Daily Journal
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans The Atlantic
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association N.C. Bar Association