Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance National Law Journal
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court White House.gov
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing Foreign Policy
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law Environmental Law Institute
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues Talent Management