Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown The Hill
- Video | Center for Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements Duke Law YouTube
- Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group Businesswire
- Dunlap joins ranks of generals calling for pols to stop demonizing Muslims and refugees Daily Beast
- Purdy examines "Bernie Sanders's New Deal Socialism" The New Yorker