Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Webcast | Center for Innovation Policy Conference: The Future of Video Competition and Regulation
- Wiener and Duke colleagues address climate and energy issues in China Duke Energy Initiative
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses Reuters
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" Dissent
- Purdy reviews "The Mushroom at the End of the World" The New Republic