Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks Bloomberg Business
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy Indyweek
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation Nature
- Blue '73 and McKissick '83 join fellow NC legislators in honoring Blue Devil championship team Durham Herald-Sun
- Benjamin joins Duke trio in congressional testimony Duke Today