Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
James '01 discusses his new book on the desegregation of the military
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" Huffington Post
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity Marketplace
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement The Trace
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Fifteen professional skills faculty are now clinical professors