On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
James '01 discusses his new book on the desegregation of the military
- Rai: "A patent is an economic instrument, not an instrument for glory" Gizmodo
- Rai: CRISPR dispute reveals consequences of race for broad patents Science
- Baxter discusses regional banks streamlining services to avoid federal oversight Marketplace
- Dixon '04 stresses "strengthening the links between us" at annual Links banquet Chatham Star-Tribune
- Foster: Tax reform can move us closer to American ideals of "equal opportunity, shared sacrifice and common commitment" Medium