Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
James '01 discusses his new book on the desegregation of the military
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting Duke Chronicle
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? ACS Blog
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 American Constitution Society
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week Duke Today
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center