Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
James '01 discusses his new book on the desegregation of the military
Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
Duke Law YouTube https://youtu.be/ZB9gBNUUxp8
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism Christian Science Monitor
- Purdy: North Carolina's Moral Marches hold lessons for the left The New Yorker
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table