Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases
- What did Duke Law students do this summer?
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program The New York Times
- Coleman on N.C. Supreme Court loss for clinic client Smith: "As soon as we can draft the papers, we’re going to go back into court and raise additional claims" Winston-Salem Chronicle
- Farahany analyzes ethical complications of first human head transplant Volokh Conspiracy
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations Morning Consult