“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
McAllaster co-authors article on NC Ass'n of Women Attorneys
- Richman comments on CarolinasHealthcare expansion plans WRAL
- Farahany discusses ethics of animal testing The Pulse
- Richman discusses Charlotte health care system's billion-dollar expansion NPR: WFAE Charlotte
- McAllaster, Becton '69 honored as "Defenders of Justice" by N.C. Justice Center
- Richman and Schulman: Mergers between health insurers and pharmacy benefit managers could be bad for your health STAT