On Sept. 9, 2013, Clinical Professor Carolyn McAllaster as director of the Duke AIDS Legal Project’s Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative (SASI), will be co-presenting with the National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors at the United States Conference on AIDS (USCA): Southern Discomfort: Developing and Using HIV Treatment Cascades and Research-based Advocacy Strategies to Focus Attention and Resources on the Southern HIV Epidemic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
McAllaster presents at United States Conference on AIDS
- Richman comments on CarolinasHealthcare expansion plans WRAL
- Richman discusses Charlotte health care system's billion-dollar expansion NPR: WFAE Charlotte
- Farahany discusses ethics of animal testing The Pulse
- McAllaster, Becton '69 honored as "Defenders of Justice" by N.C. Justice Center
- Richman and Schulman: Mergers between health insurers and pharmacy benefit managers could be bad for your health STAT